Google is much easier and more secure. It supports almost all types of banks. So today I thought that why should you provide complete information about how to earn money from Google Pay. Then without any delay let’s start, how to earn money online.
What’s Google Pay?
Google Pay is a mobile payment app that has been launched by Google. It is based on UPI developed by National Payments Corporation of India.
Google Pay is also known as GPay. The first app launched by Google for UPI Money transfer was ‘Google Tez ‘ but was later renamed to ‘Google Pay’.
Through this Google App, you can send and receive money to anyone using just mobile. All you have to do is enter Pay Amount and tap Pay.
Not only can we do online money transfer using Google Pay, but for each money transfer we also get different Reward.
Things required to open an account in Google Pay?
If you want a Google Pay account, then you will need to do mainly three things.
1. You must have a bank account .
2. Your mobile number should be associated with your account number .
3. You must have a ATM or debit card.
Now that you must have opened your Google Pay account. So let’s now see how to make money with Google Pay (GPay) easily?
How to make money with Google Pay
Let’s talk about how to earn money from Google Pay. Here are some simple steps that you can earn by following Google Pay.
Step 1 . Install and Verify Google Pay App
To earn money from Google Pay, first you have to install Google Pay application in your smartphone. You can download the Google App from the link given below and install it on your mobile.
Step 2 . Verify it
After installing the app on your phone, open the Google Pay app and then enter your phone number registered with the bank account, then allow for your SMS, Contact and Location.
After that, it will automatically detect your email ID, click on Continue. After that an OTP will be received in your phone. Verify App on Google by entering OTP. Note that this OTP is valid for a limited time only.
Step 3 . Set screen lock
After that, you have to choose screen lock or you can create Google PIN. Select the option and click Continue and set your Google screen lock or PIN.
Now your Google Pay ment Account has been created. Now, you have to link your bank account in it so that you can easily transfer money.
Step 4 . Then add your Bank Account
Follow the steps given below to link Bank Account with your Google Pay account.
1. After completing the initial steps to open the app, tap on your name at the top of the screen.
2. Then click on Add Bank Account in the second page.
3. After that several options will be displayed in front of you, choose your bank name from the list.
4. After selecting a bank, a pop-up will appear, tap on Allow.
5. After that another pop-up will appear, click on it.
6. A verification SMS will be sent; After that, your mobile number will be verified.
7. After verification, a new page will be displayed. Now to link a new bank account, you have to enter the last 6 digits of your ATM or Debit Card along with the expiry date of your debit or credit card.
8. After that, tap on an arrow on the right corner. OTP will be sent to your number.
9. Now you have to enter your ATM PIN and finally tap on the correct symbol.
10. Now you have to set your UPI PIN.
11. You will get a text message confirming that your UPI PIN has been set.
4. Lucky Friday Scratch card worth up to Rs.1 lakh
If you use this offer through the methods mentioned above, you can win a scratch card up to 1 lakh rupees. This Prize gets to a Lucky user every Friday.
To use this offer, keep in mind that the Amount you pay should be more than 500 rupees.
5. Pay your Monthly Bills that too on Google Pay
You can make only one bank account payment using Google Pay App, but you can also pay Mobile Recharge, Electricity bill payment, Water bill etc. using it.
If you do this type of Transaction then you will get a scratch card from which you can win a reward of up to ₹ 100000.
Some important tasks related to Google Pay
Here we will know about some of the works related to Google Pay, which are very important tasks, if you want to use Google Pay properly.
How to check balance on Google?
Do you want to check Google Pay Balance . Then follow the steps given below.
1. Open Google.
2. Scroll down and tap on Check Account balance.
3. Enter your UPI PIN. After that your account balance will be displayed.
How to reset UPI on your Google?
If you forget your UPI PIN for any reason, you can create a new one in no time. All you need is your debit card details and some steps need to be followed to create a new UPI PIN.
1. Open Google.
2. At the top left, tap your photo.
3. Then tap on ‘Method Payment method’.
5. Then tap on the Forgotten UPI PIN.
6. Enter the last 6 digits of your debit card number and expiry date.
7. Create a new UPI PIN.
8. Enter the OTP received by SMS.
How to change UPI PIN on your Google?
If you want to change your Google Pay UPI PIN, then you need to follow these steps.
1. First open Google.
2. At the top left, tap your photo.
3. Tap on Payment method.
4. Tap the bank account you want to edit.
5. Tap on the three points (right upper corner)
6. Three options will appear, tap on change UPI PIN.
7. Create a new UPI PIN, re-enter the PIN to confirm.
make money with google pay
I hope you have liked my article How to earn money from Google Pay . It has always been my endeavor to provide complete information to the readers about how to transfer money from Google Pay, so that they do not have to search in other sites or internet in the context of that article.
This will also save their time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write low comments.
If you liked this post article how to earn money from Google Pay or got to learn something, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.