I think most content creators have these questions in their mind Must have come when they have written their blog post completely, then what should they take special care of before publishing it. Almost all bloggers must have worried about their post publish at some time or the other.
This is true when we write a good content Then we are in a hurry to publish it as soon as possible. Like we think how soon we post that post and take a breath, but here we forget the very important thing that if we give a little attention and attention to some things then we can make our post more good Can make it and can reach it to maximum people very easily.
Before that, let me discuss this with you more and let’s do some confessions first:
1. You are so excited to publish your content that you are unable to press that publish button.
2. You are thinking that you have given your best in this post and there is no way to make it any better.
3. You want to publish it soon because you believe that doing more quality check will only be a waste of time.
How would you feel if I say that your new post could have become even better and could reach more people if you did not give much importance to publish but instead optimize it well in its place.
Writing a very good post (writing part) is one-third part and two-thirds have to optimize it properly, so that if anyone reads it, it will stun them. In this post here, I will tell you about some effective methods that I use myself and which you can use yourself, so that the number of your readers themselves will increase manifold.
Some tips like doing image optimization in the right way, doing on-page SEO in a good way, using social meta tags, and writing author BIO in a good way. Today we will know in full detail about some such methods, which will prove to be very helpful in your blogs later.
1) How to create your first draft and how to increase your last words
Note that if you have to prepare a very good content that is valuable to your readers, even if you want to make it popular too. But for this, it is very important to have a visionary. Writing your first draft correctly is not so easy.
You have to give time for this. A research has found that a good article requires at least 6-8 hours, and then it has the potential to go viral. And if you have made your draft, then you have to take special care of some things, about which we will learn further.
Check the things given here a little better:
1. Proofread your article: Keep your article as grammar mistake-free as possible, and also remove spelling mistakes. Because a small spelling mistake spoils your online reputation Can. Most editors such as MS word work very well You can overcome your spelling mistakes and grammatical errors by auto-suggesting you. But still there are some flaws in them that other paid software such as Grammarly which also find even the smallest mistake.
2. Like I said earlier that you should use a professional grammar checker like Grammarly. It has many advantages such as it is a good grammatical errors detector, it also catches plagiarism, it also provides human proof reading services.
3. You can ask people not related to Blogging: It often happens that when we get connected with this blogging industry then we cannot see our own mistakes and ignore it.
But if any other readers are not related to the blogging of that article, then they can easily see all the mistakes in your article, with this if the tone of your article is not correct then that too is known. So you can take good advantage of this thing.
2) SEO is not over yet. Nor Keyword Targeting
You can be a very big brand. Your product can be very helpful for people. But when it comes to your blog, you will get some keywords Have to target so that you